Rochester, NY - Pediatric Dentist - Greece Pediatric Dentistry, PLLC
All good things begin with a SMILE.
Greece Pediatric Dentistry is home to Dr. Thomas Bork and staff. He has nearly 30 years experience in pediatric dentistry, has a convenient location, and the right choice for you and your children.
GOOD NEWS! WE ARE BACK!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot these last few months. All of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your family's safety.
Prevention of disease transmission has always been a top priority in our practice. Our infection control processes ensure your child receives care that is both safe and comfortable.
Our team conforms to the protocol recommendations made by the American Dental Society (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH). We also follow the activities of these agencies to make sure our infection control procedures are current in a rapidly changing environment.
You will see some changes with your child's next appointment:
- Our staff will communicate with you prior to your scheduled visit to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions upon arrival. Both the parent/guardian's and the patient's temperatures will be taken. If either have a reading over 100.4 degrees F, you will be asked to reschedule the appointment and consult your physician.
- We will ask you to apply hand sanitizer when entering. It will also be available in other areas of the office.
- The waiting room has changed to allow proper social distancing. Magazines and toys have been removed.
- Appointments will also be be managed to allow proper distancing between patients. We ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before or 5 minutes after your appointed time. If you will be any later, you will be asked to reschedule.
- We will allow only one parent/guardian to accompany the patient and ask that all siblings and friends without an appointment remain home.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask upon entering the office.
We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.
Call our team to schedule an appointment and see why so many in the Rochester community choose Greece Pediatric Dentistry for their children's oral health care needs.
When you visit our pediatric dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that your child deserves.
Part of serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and informative.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
|2081 West Ridge Rd, Suite 107|
Rochester, NY 14626
Phone: (585) 227-4570